Fazeera Kahar
Short Profile
Dashboard +Follow

The site welcomes colorful and bright people! but if you are RIPPERS , SPAMMERS or HATERS , I will kick you out of my site ! Feel free to roam around !

Hot Clicks

Be My Friends


Memories



Big Claps

Template is 100% made by Fazeera Kahar
All rights reserved ® Fazeera Kahar 2011-2017


posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 | Add comment [0]


hye guys! i've nothin' to say today 
*( wordless konon! malas sebenarnye. hikhokk )

ehee . just want to share somethin' bout my good time yesterday !
lets take a look !

( what a messy face fazeera! huh )


my besties! 


ehee ~ we r the SPM candidates !


abaikan leher bengkok itu =.=


muka2 gembira . hihi .


ouch ! terserlah kegarangan di wajah eza . 


the sleeping beauty ~ wehuu .


Hanashi gelak besar di situ . aku buat ape tu ? 


* gambar menceritakan segalanya . terima kasih . datang lagi .



Post a Comment