Fazeera Kahar
Short Profile
Dashboard +Follow

The site welcomes colorful and bright people! but if you are RIPPERS , SPAMMERS or HATERS , I will kick you out of my site ! Feel free to roam around !

Hot Clicks

Be My Friends


Memories



Big Claps

Template is 100% made by Fazeera Kahar
All rights reserved ® Fazeera Kahar 2011-2017


posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 | Add comment [0]



Assalamualaikum 

Well, I guess this time was bound to come . The rest of STPM candidates have already initiated their hibernation mode so its best if I officially initiate mine now . I will be going off on a hiatus status for a bit from now on until the end of November, to make way for my effort . So, adios for now and I'll be back by the end of November and pray for our victory against the exam . 

Thank you all for being supportive and awesome . I hope you know how much I appreciate you !




- FAZEERAKAHAR -




Post a Comment