Perfectly Imperfect //
Disclaimer
Short Profile
Dashboard +Follow

The site welcomes colorful and bright people! but if you are RIPPERS! , SPAMMERS or HATERS , i will kick you out of my site! other than that... feel free to roam around!

Extras
Hot Clicks





Tagboard
Talk To Me


Followers
Be My Friends

Instagram
My Other Site

Credits
Big Claps

Template is 100% made by Fazeera Kahar
All rights reserved ® Fazeera Kahar 2011-2013.
Best view in Google Chrome


posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 | Add comment [0]



Assalamualaikum 

Well, I guess this time was bound to come . The rest of STPM candidates have already initiated their hibernation mode so its best if I officially initiate mine now . I will be going off on a hiatus status for a bit from now on until the end of November, to make way for my effort . So, adios for now and I'll be back by the end of November and pray for our victory against the exam . 

Thank you all for being supportive and awesome . I hope you know how much I appreciate you !




- FAZEERAKAHAR -




Post a Comment